Advantage Panel Metal Roofing
With the increase in popularity of metal roofing, homeowners may be wondering what type of metal roof panels are the best choice for their home. Metal roofing panels come in a variety of materials and styles. AG, or Advantage, Panels are a common selection for many reasons.
Check out the specs and benefits below.
• 36” width coverage with 3/4” high ribs on 9” centers
• Available in 26 or 29 gauge steel for commercial, residential, and agricultural usage
• Light-weight, versatile panel
• Stiffening ribs adds extra strength
• Quick, easy installation
• Available in smooth or embossed
• Meets all Florida Building Code standards including HVHZ Zones
• All orders custom cut to lengths from 4' to 40’
• 40 year paint warranty on the Val Spar Weather XL paint system
• Paint Sysytem is Energy Star efficient to keep energy bills low
• Environmentally-friendly because it is 100 % recyclable
• Available painted in a variety of colors or plain Galvalume
• Minimum slope of 2:12
• Can be used over open structural framing or a solid substrate
• Exposed fastener design
• Standard (26 gauge) and custom trim available
• Excellent for roofing and siding
• Excellent for portable building usage
Providing high weather-resistance and extended roof life, AG panels are a great choice for both commercial and residential roofing projects in the Southeastern US. AG panels are low rib and offer a sleek look for homes and agricultural building. Chosen as an economical metal roofing solution, AG panels are very durable and are suitable for open frame projects. The affordable price tag and ease of installation is the main reason contractors & homeowners choose AG panels for their metal roofing systems.
Please let us know if you need assistance in figuring a cut list for your roof. Advanced Aluminum can perform a computerized roof takeoff and quotation when provided roof layout drawings. See "How to Measure" link below for measurement requirements. Contact our metal roofing experts to discuss AG metal panels for your next metal roofing project. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Click on the links below to view or print: • Profile - Advantage Panel • Standard Advantage Panel Trim Page • Screw Pattern with Proper Screw Installation • Val spar WeatherXL Coating Specifications • How to Measure Roof For Takeoff Our Products are Florida Product Approved as well as HVHZ Zone Approved This method is approved for High Velocity Hurricane Zones. All of the roofing panels that Advanced Aluminum produces have had extensive testing to ensure that they will stand up to almost any kind of weather. The Advantage Panel and Permatile Roofing Panels have state required Florida Product Approval and are certified for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ). Some of the most stringent requirements have to be met for HVHZ approval, suck as wind blown rain intrusion test and wind uplift. Both panel types have been tested for wind speeds up to 180 m.p.h. and are approved for use in strict counties like Miami / Dade. Rest assured that the most important part of your house will be safe and secure no matter what Mother Nature throws at it.